Guy Advice Please?

For all you of who have never seen my username, I was on this site constantly my freshman year and I have sort of lost touch with the Mibba world...so here I am, coming back into the fold to extract some advice from thw wisest people I know-- you all.

So here it goes....I REALLY like this guy, I mean really like him. (did I mention I like him..a lot?)
and I'm not sure if he likes me or he is just being friendly? I mean, he smiles at me when he sees me...he turns red when he sees me (but I apparently turn a far redder shade, as a friend pointed out to me the other morning.) and he is also my fall homecoming date. ( for those of you who dont have homecomings, it's a formal dance type thing.) I was actually the one who asked him to homecoming and he seemed happy to accept the invite. We have been texting and getting to know each other slowly (for about a week and half now) but like I said....I dont know if he likes me or he is just being friendly...Does anyone have any advice for me on how to tell? And also, if you think he does like me...should I wait to persue a relationship til he makes the first move, or should I just grow some cahones and ask him out myself?
September 15th, 2012 at 02:28pm