I'M BACKKKKK!!!

Hey! To all of you that are reading this, I'm so so so SO super sorry that I just completely disappeared for a month! But have no fear! I'm back now (or at least I hope).

I (kind of) have a good reason for leaving. I don't know if you know this or not, but I have severe depression, anorexia, and a slight case of insomnia. The insomnia should be good for all of you, my readers, because that means I'll be up late slaving over my stories :P

**Trigger warning just so I don't get in trouble. You don't like cutting, don't read this (even though it's in a lot of my stories, so...)**

Anyway, so it all started on July 11, when I told my doctor, who told my dad, who didn't believe me. So things just kind of stayed the same with my dad acting a little different. Then, about a week later, things REALLY blew up. Shit went DOWN. My mom called my uncle, who called a giant therapy center near me, and I filled out probably about 1000000000 papers- depression tests, psychopath tests, forms, you get the gist. They accepted me into therapy and now I go every Wednesday after school.

Between you and me, it's not really working. I've gotten worse. I've been cutting more often than before now that I found something sharper than scissors and blood comes pouring out if I nick the right place. I love it. But what can I say, I'm a fucked up kid and fucked up people make fucked up writers, which people seem to love :)

So on top of the cutting, I've been calorie counting. I try and stay around 500 calories a day, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. I binge sometimes, and I cry and cut some more. I've been losing weight...lots. In 4 weeks, I went from 100 pounds to 92.8 pounds, and I'm still going. I love it. My bones are finally starting to come out.

Anyway, now you know the background for all my fucked up stories. I go through some of the things that happen, and they definitely inspire me.

**Trigger part over**

So I just wanted to drop by and say hi, and that I'm back. I'm SO SO SO fucking sorry to all my co-authors that I've kept waiting...I really didn't mean to and I feel absolutely fucking TERRIBLE. But hopefully you'll still want to work with me, and if you don't, it's alright, don't worry about it.

And of course, a giant sorry to all my readers! I hope you'll still read my stuff!

Thanks for reading all of this, and I hope to talk to you all soon!!!!

XOXO,
Catie
September 15th, 2012 at 05:33pm