Hello, My Lovely Readers

I wanted to make this as kind of an update on what's going on with my life, so I hope a good few of you will read this. As not many of you know, my mom went in for surgery on her rotator cuff last week. Don't worry, she's fine, her arm is just still a bit sore. So for most of this week (when I wasn't in school), I've been helping her around the house so she doesn't stress it or break the stitches or anything. But aside from that I have been hunting for a job. If any of you live in America - not meaning to discriminate against people of other countries, I just don't know anything about your economies - you understand how hard it is to get a job now a days in general, but it's just even tougher when you are a high school student and have no license to drive yet. In short, I've been busy between looking for a job, helping my mom, and juggling my school work. I keep trying to sit down and make time for updates but I just get overwhelmed and have to walk away from it for fear I'll explode. And believe me, I try to come back to finished updates - like I have been trying to do for "I Wanna Get Well" for six days - but I'll add, like, one new line before I just lose all inspiration to write and exit it.

So I am terribly sorry for my lack of writing. I really want to get better at it, but for now I will go on a somewhat of hiatus until I can successfully write an update. I mean, in a way it's not hiatus, but it might just take a week or two to get an update for only one of my three stories. So I hope you will stay to read them but if not I can understand. Thank you for your time, I love you guys. <3

Xoxo,
Tina.
September 15th, 2012 at 08:52pm