A Little Bit

Well, I'm better. And not only that, September is almost over... which is absolutely insane to me. It feels like just yesterday, it was June. Oh well.

Anyways, I met this guy in my Newspaper class. His name is Ian, and he's so interesting. He's really nice and has a great smile, and unlike a lot of the guys in my school, he's not like a wannabe frat or something. I mean, he dresses nicely, but not like everyone else. I can't describe it, haha. Anyway, I know his sister and she's really artistic and nice as well. But come to find out, he's a junior. The only thing I find wrong with this is that I'm a senior. And even if he and I did start... like a thing, I'm leaving soon. I don't know. I over analyze everything.

Next, I have a brand new SLR camera, and I'm so indescribably happy! It's a Nikon D3100, and oh oh oh my I love it. I'm actually on photojojo.com looking at cute bags and straps and this lens called the Diana Lens for it too. I la la la love it.

Oh by the way, I'm grounded. For what exactly? No reason. Dad just decides to ground me. Great, huh? Yeah. I just can't wait to get out of my house and prove to them I'm not some little girl anymore.

I looked at my Harry Styles story and meep! I have more feedback than I expected! So awesome, so I'm gonna update that today. And then I'm going out with my madre to get our nails done. Wee!
September 15th, 2012 at 10:18pm