Homecoming/ Pep Session (This has to do with All Time Low and it's a cool story)

Okay so yesterday was homecoming and the cheerleaders were doing a dance thing to Break Your Little Heart and like right after the "So predicatble" the CD quit, and everyone was like "What do we do" so me and my friends (there were like six of us) all stood up and screamed "You were fake, I was great, nothing personal" and then like a bunch of freshman joined in, and then some sophomores, and more Juniors(which is what we are.) and finally seniors) and it was like, I have never been more proud to be a student there. but the fun part was even if they didn't know the words, there was a chance the kid by you knew it and it was just so cool.

and then we played this game called "The Webo Singing Bee" and we each grade had a representative that was supposed to sing it for us. The freshman started this thing where the whole grade sang (their song was Baby by the biebs) and the sophomores did Firework by Katy Perry. And the juniors(who's was the best because of our rep) did "Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus. and the seniors all did a mosh-pit/concert/something or another for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift and the teachers group was supposed to do "Call Me Maybe" and the whole school sang it.

After that we all went down and stood around our Dean of Students/Assistant Principal and had to jump and scream "I believe that we will win!" over and over for five minutes and I was like "I believe I'm going to pass out" then my best friend smacked me in the face with her backpack.

Then I went home and my sisters stole my Frequent Movie Goers card and went to see Resident Evil while I went to the game, which we won 30 - 15. soo yeah. it t'was fun
September 15th, 2012 at 11:46pm