I'll apologise in advance

Okay, so, basically, I'm moving house on the 29th of September, and I obviously won't have internet for a few days, maybe even a week, so this is me, apologising in advance. Mainly because I know I'll forget otherwise and you'll all think I've died (which hopefully doesn't happen, I'll keep my fingers crossed) so yes, here.

This means that my updates may be slow too, over the course of the next 2 weeks. I have to pack and stuff :/// My friend Sabrina is coming round next Saturday to help me take down all my posters, which will take literally the whole day. Thank god she offered. She doesn't know what she's letting herself in for, seriously. My mum said that that now means that when she moves house, I'll have to help her, but oh well, I guess I'll just have to be a good best friend then.

Oh, and sorry I haven't updated much lately, I've been busy with school and stuff. Also, for a short period of time, I was dying. That may be a slight overstatement, but hey, what can you do? Yeah, I was ill, kinda, but I feel better now, so all is well. I went to the toilet the other day (and no, I wasn't peeing or anything else for that matter, I hadn't even sat down) and my appendix exploded. Not literally. Well, they might have. But it sounded like there was an explosion and I thought I was dying, oh my god, I was so scared. You may have figured out that I'm a little bit of a drama queen.

In other news, did anyone else watch Phil's (AmazingPhil) YouNow live show? It was good. It was worth missing the X Factor (we recorded it) for, but then again, death is probably worth missing the X Factor for. Not that I dislike it, or anything...

Aw, I do love him though. (and Dan, obviously. You can't just love 1, I swear)

OH. Also, my friends came round today, and we were watching some funny videos on youtube and my friend Abbie put this video on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1lauHGBx7c&feature=related
I suggest you watch it. Oh my god. She was literally crying before she'd even typed it in, then when it came on, it looked like she was going to die laughing. It was funny though.

Omfg, Sabby sent me a text saying that she showed my mum that video, and it had a picture attached- with her mum (her mum's great btw) LITERALLY rofl-ing. Like, I'm not even kidding, she was on the floor and she was in tears. It was the best picture I've ever seen in my life.

Why are my blogs always longer than everyone else's? ;_; I ramble WAAAAAY too much. I'm sorry. I'll just...go...
September 16th, 2012 at 12:04am