THE PARTY STARTS

...TOMORROW

I am actually so excited I'm just going to scream and yell and dance and cry for a thousand years, or something to that effect. I still remember when TBO released the first videos for Hope and I was literally screaming at everyone and me and my mate were running around at school flailing and looking really insane and probably high...

But yeah, tomorrow is good. I am also meeting Motionless In White tomorrow. I dont know if any of you guys like them at all, but they're definitely up in my mental list of favourite bands (right beside TBO and LPS :o) and I dont know they are really inspirational to me and I love them .-. I had to get up and be in Pulp for 9am yesterday though because if you want to go to the signing you need a wristband, cause they've only got time to see a certain amount of people, so I went to bed at 1am on friday night and had to be out of bed at around 7-8ish. But I got the band so its all good and then my dad bought me hot chocolate from a cafe so it was even better. I'm getting MIW to sign a drawing that I'm doing of them (which will end up failing, I know, so I might just take a poster instead) and I've written them a really faggoty letter which I'll give to them if I get the chance. I just know its going to be incredibly awkward though and I'm going to end up crying at some point....

but yes.

I have to endure school tomorrow first though sigh :'c

And on Tuesday a lady from LGBT Youth Scotland is coming in to school to talk to me about something, I dont know, I was just told to go to the office at lunch to speak to her...o_o

That was irrelevant but lets hope this is 200 words. I've noticed since they added this 200 words thing most people make a comment about the amount of words somewhere in their blog post...it is consuming our lives...

Not really, I'm being dramatic

adios
September 16th, 2012 at 10:45am