Take Off Your Makeup and Put Down The Camera: An explanation

Bonjour
I'm not very good at this sort of stuff so I'll just get started.
I'm giving up on TOYMaPDTC. The primary reason being that I just don't have time to provide you guys with the regular updates that I know everyone wants and expects from a story.
I underestimated just how much work I would get this year and so school- for lack of a better term- is kicking my arse. I'm getting up at 6 in the morning, spending all day struggling in school, coming home, doing my extra curricular stuff (singing lessons, three choirs, running a year seven choir in school, concert band and clarinet lessons), pretend to have a social life, do the homework and all the extra revision I need to do because I've fallen behind before going to sleep at around 3 in the morning at best. This may not sound a lot to some of you, but it's getting ridiculous. I don't even go out at the weekend anymore because I'm too busy working which is just stupid.
I didn't want to scrap this story completely but that's what it's come to. I decided not to just put it on hiatus because school only gets worse from here.
That also means that I won't be doing any other writing right now (chaptered, at least) because I just don't have time to keep up with updates. I will, however, probably focus on oneshot writing for the time being as well as beta-ing for anyone that wants me to.
I'll be leaving TOYMaPDTC up until about the end of September, after that I'll delete it.
Thanks guys ^_^
September 16th, 2012 at 05:18pm