Does anyone remember me?

So guise....it's been a while...hasn't it?

Did ya miss me? Cause I missed being on here :3 I think I came on a few nights ago and commented on a journal with like...one word. My apologies though, I was on my phone and yeah...

I started high school on the 7th and I've been busy getting my shit together. But let me tell you, high school sucks right now.

In my school you need to wear a uniform but like khaki skirt or pant, sweater, and white shirt with the logo under. Some girls don't get that rule.

Actually...like...out of all 90 girls, I'm probably the only who still wears a sweater because everyone else is too cool for a sweater.

The shirts are thin and you can see everything underneath, like God damn, it's aggravating. The girls literally don't wear anything underneath it, and many just wear their sexiest bras.

And then they unbutton it half way down, basically showing all their junk. What's the whole point of unbuttoning only 5 out of 8 buttons? Why not take your whole damn shirt off?

I'm just really...I don't know, confused. It's hard to explain.

But! There are some really cute guys and considering I'm not that shy little shit in the corner, I actually bother to talk to them.

Except one or two who every girl wants which I find awkward considering they stare...a lot. Like..one is J who's in my Geometry and Physics class and asdfghjkl, I'm no sexy school girl or anything but liek..he still watches me.

For example, I was taking my test on Friday in Geometry and my teacher forgot to take my binder to check out all my crap so I turned to see if he took anyone elses and J was. fucking. staring. at. me.

I shit you not, our eyes met after like three seconds of me turning and I literally sprung back to face my desk. And then in the hallway I was freaking out over something my Ceramics teacher said and J was watching me. Asdfghjkl, maybe he's into girls who wear sweaters and freak out in the middle of the hallway.

Okay, but seriously, did anyone miss meh? :D

But while I was not on my laptop, I lost a few followers on Tumblr and I am upset.

Okay, now I will leave. Byee.
September 16th, 2012 at 09:03pm