Life is complicated today.

Wow, okay, so let's jump right into it.

Last night he told me he liked me.

I didn't get the message until I woke up and even then I waited to consult my friend Brittany to see what I should do. She told me to just simply say that I want to be only friends. Well, I did say that.

He texted me back while I was in class, saying that it was "whatever" and that he "didn't care." I simply said that I wanted to be friends and I suggested staying away from each other for a while. He said that we barely saw each other as it is and then proceeded to act kind of rude. I didn't expect him to be nice but the arguing got bitter and he ended up calling me a bitch.

As if I haven't put up with enough of his bullshit anyway.

I don't know. He always apologizes and I forgive him but I can't do that anymore. He's unhealthy for me to be around and as much as I want to help him, I can't. I've tried. He won't accept help until he recognizes that he needs it.

Right now, I will wait and lick my wounds, of which I have many. He's hurt me too. Now I'm just over it, totally and completely. I'm done pining over him and being pathetic and weak. I'm so beyond ready to move on and now is my time.

Eventually, I could try to be his friend again. I want to be friends with him but I think we really just need time apart. So now I'm gonna have lunch with my best friends and gush and complain about him and then it's over. I'll be done and then I can have my time to move on.
September 17th, 2012 at 08:54pm