31 Day Writing Challenge... #15 - Playlists, Me Baby

15. If you do, what music do you listen to while writing this story?

It really depends on what I'm trying to write at the time. Sometimes I make whole playlists for a story. I mostly listen to alternative rock, rap, and very little pop. I mostly like songs once there considered old. Which in this day and age is about five minutes after it come out. NO. I kidded. No, Im sadly serious. I feel like that's why music is really crap know. I feel bad for my generation and the next couple as well. We have no memorable songs. I dear you to name one. Anyways my hating the music of today is not what was asked. I listen to Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Eminem, Trey Songs, Fall Out Boys, Panic! At the Disco, Evanescence, All Time Low, Katy Perry, Good Charlotte, The Black Keys, The Cab, Drake, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Hollywood Undead T.A.T.U, etc... I also Must confess that my favorite music changes every three years. The one that have been my favorites the longest are Alicia Keys, Eminem, Linkin Park, Biggie, and Nas.

Q.O.D.
I'm never against people recommending me music,so feel free too. What kind of music do you like and what kind do you think I would?

Saturday, ‎September 15, ‎2012
September 18th, 2012 at 01:34am