For those people who would read a Greek Mythology story, check this please. :)

So after what? About like eleven days of posting my other blog, I have finally been content with what I have written so far. I will post it very soon once I get a few good commenters on this blog. I am going to give you a rough thingamig can't think of the word of what it'll be about. :) Teehee.

So, after sitting for a few days I had decided I had to modernize it. I started brainstorming; maybe like modern day school for them= big fat NO. What about conflicts with titans being released= nope already a movie made.

So I finally had one a few hours ago that I'm pretty content with;

A little girl with a secretive Greek name is forced to live with her real mother who is quite a character. She's a bit of a drunken abusive one and her boyfriend- get this; has a little thing for uh little girls. She cries for help in the heavens; Athena hears her and wants to help but you know how Zeus-y is. The whole operative no not happening kind of thing, right? Right, of course.

So Athena goes behind her father and ruler of gods back and with the help of the other gods, perhaps... and tries to help and answer the prayers. But get this; helping mortals is punishable by death. Ra oh. :) So that's simply what I've gotten so far; it's pretty averagely detailed and I did a lot of researching on this whole topic.

Let me know, loves. I can't wait to poost this badboy.
I might do some rewriting if any of you have suggestions. I love them.
love,
kay
September 18th, 2012 at 05:10am