Call Me...How about Never?

Alright, so, I don't even know how to start! I'm just so mad right now and I don't know how to take it out and i am definately not writing my story right now until i'm chill again! This is probably going to end up being a rant about Caleb, and nothing else. So, if you want to hear about my best friend, go right ahead.
I have this friend, named Caleb. He's fourteen, and we used to be best friends. Then, we stopped talking to each other because I lost his number and he lost mine (We got new phones.). We finally saw each other again through one of my friends, and we've been texting! Woo!
But guess what? He's apparently had a crush on me since sixth grade! And now, instead of our usual friedly convos about life and what's been going on, it's been: "Oh, Becca, I need a girl who doesn't cheat on me..Like you!"
"I wish I could see you again sooner than friday!"
"Will you give me a kiss at school?"
"Want to go out?"
"Am I hot?"
"Your hot. Let's sext."
"I'm getting so horny right now just texting you."
"How are you today? Mental hug!"
Okay, Caleb, stfu! I missed having you as a best friend, but I never, ever, ever liked you! This has gotten too far, especially with the sexting thing! I mean, really? You'd stoop that low? AND your saying these things when you have a girlfriend, who really likes you! Go sext with her, okay? I'm about to delete your number! WTF Is wrong with people!!
Okay, so, i'm done my rant about Caleb. The important part of this stupid blog note is that when someone says they don't like you the first time, don't pressure it and keep flirting and asking to do couple-y things with them! Begging is unattractive. If it's meant to be, she'll come to you, okay? Don't stress it.
That's all I gotta say for now :) I might just use these things for my rants! How's that for an idea?
September 18th, 2012 at 11:39pm