Sins of my Ex.

I am so done with my boyfriend. He has spent so much time hurting me. We were too different from the start. That probably should have been an indication that this wasn't a good idea.

He hid behind his religion, Islam, saying that he would not introduce me to his family because he is going to have an arranged marriage and I don't matter because he will leave me. I'm done.

He cursed me out for accidentally butt-dialing him. Who does that? "Why the fuck are you calling me now?" I'm done.

We never have sex. "I've waited too long to have sex with you." I have done nothing but beg you for it. But you never come. I'm done

"I have people waiting on me." You always see your car friends rather than your girlfriend. You spend so much time with your cars. They are more important than me. I'm done.

"I have nothing to talk about with you? Let's take a break til Sunday." I'm done.

I have done nothing but love you. I have tried to be there, even when it hurts my heart and I don't want to tell you you're hurting me. I can't take this anymore. I'm not going to put up with your shit. I'm a beautiful, bright girl and I don't need this. I'm going to go to college. I'm going to see the world. I'm going to find a man who doesn't make me cry because I can't keep hurting like this. I'm done.
September 19th, 2012 at 04:28am