Moral issues

So, I've been dealing with this for about two or three weeks now, not exactly sure. My ex-boyfriend who broke up with me dated me again and broke up with me again wants me back. I not being stupid enough to go out with him again of course said no friggen way.

But here comes the moral issue. He starts begging, and he is REALLY persistent. He keeps explaining to me the circumstances and keeps giving me excuses. Which i might add he told me things that made me view him as even more of a lowlife than i already thought he was. When we first broke up his excuse was that he didnt love me anymore, when we got back together( yes I know shouldn't have done it) then he broke up with me again he told me it was because he thought he loved another girl. And while he is trying to win me back he admits to me that the first time he broke up with me was because he had. Cheated on me with his ex, the reason he broke up with me when we got back together again was because he thought she might have gotten pregnant! And he goes on and on and on! And while he does it he is sobbing his eyes out.

All of this is said and done with the hope that I will take him back, because he's not that type of person, because he is sorry and becashe he loves me. But all the while I'm telling him no nope not going to happen uh uh stop asking leave me alone and let me live my life ect. But he doesn't stop asking for two weeks.

What I'm wondering is if it is morally acceptable that I am getting joy from watching the person, who robbed me of two years of my life then tossed me aside like I was a piece of gum that lost its flavor, be so miserable? Here is another question for you. Is cheating forgivable if you were drunk while it occurred? In my opinion it's a no but I'm curious what you guys think. Just some thoughts that were running through my head. Leave your opinions below! You think he deserves a second chance? You totally think its fine that I'm getting joy from his misery? You think I need to get a life? You think I'm a total bitch? Tell me! I live reading comments!
September 19th, 2012 at 10:57am