What bothers me

Ok as you all know I am a very nice person. I try to be on my best behavior so I won't get banned or face some kind of consequence for being rude. Well While I'm here being nice, there are assholes on here commenting on stories, blogs, poems etc. And they post the rudest comments and sometimes it brings people down.

First off:

When you comment about their lay out on their stories, blogs, poems etc...Ok it's not up to you what they put. It is not your story, blogs, poems etc. So that is not up to you. If you don't like it, you can click the default layout or you can exit out of the story and there won't be a problem, but if you comment and say something rude like; "Your layout sucks" or "Don't put that" They are not going to change it just for you. So don't even bother leaving comments.

Second off:

If you are going to whine about anything at all just don't even. You hurt people's feelings. That is not ok because writing could be all they have as an escape to the world like me. Me and my co-authors always put:

"If you choose to ignore our warning, don't complain to us when you get butthurt."

And we usually get no problems at all.

You have no right to comment on someone's story, poem, blog etc. and tell them how much it sucks or whatever if you have problems just exit out and read something different.

Comment something rude?

Fuck off asshole.

Just don't even say anything just fuck off.

That's all I have to say about that I guess, I just get so tired of seeing rude comments, It bothers me because I know the sinking feeling that you get and then you feel like a shit author...Well who ever reads this and can relate, You're not, I promise you that.
~Don'tFearTheReaper
September 19th, 2012 at 10:08pm