High School Comes With Drama I Guess.

This is my senior year, and my first time ever getting caught up in this kind of bull shit. It's not fun I might add.

•Part 1: So me and Wyatt broke up about 2 weeks ago. It was for the most part a team effort, and we talked through all possibilities of what we could have or could not have done with in that moment. In the end of course we just gave up and decided to be friends. We both still really like each other but obviously cannot keep up with a relationship that calls for a 120 mile round trip. So we decided if we feel like we’re in a moment where we want to express our feelings, we’ll do it. Cause we’re fucking kids and we’re gonna do what we want. Every moment we get to make our own choices, we’ll make our own choices regardless of outside judgment. Which is where Part 2 comes in.

•Part 2: So on the night we broke up I was hanging out with some friends, including Melissa. Me and Melissa have this odd friendship, where she wants to be closer, and I do too, but she doesn’t understand limits or comfort zones. And I hold many. So I tell her about this all not expecting too harsh of judgment. Which was a major mistake on my part. The whole night I got judgmental stares and I was called stupid at least 10 times. I chose not to get mad at her, of course, being the bigger person. This again was a mistake.

•Part 3: The next day I had a soccer game and sat with her on the bus both ways. The way there was fine, but the way back was a bitch. I hadn’t talked about the night before at all because I really didn’t want it to be something that was up for discussion, BECAUSE IT WASN’T. But out of nowhere, Melissa brings up how she thinks that Wyatt is a douche. She probably thinks she’s doing well as my friend to tell me (the guy that only wants to be friends for sex) this. But really she just sounds like an ass hole. So this is what happened -

I told her that he really wasn’t a douche, and that she just didn’t know anything about the situation.

Now, when someone tells another person that they don’t know what they’re talking about, ESPECIALLY SOMETHING NOT INVOLVING SAID PERSON MAKING ACCUSATIONS, then they usually stop what they’re trying to say about the situation, and deal with the fact that they’re wrong. But, Melissa in this situation, decided to go on.

“But I do know!” was her exact words until I shut her the fuck up.

I told her that she REALLY DID NOT KNOW and that her opinion was no longer needed on the topic and that she shouldn’t ever talk about it again.

•Part 4: So of course after being broken up with over text was a bit shameful for me. But it wasn’t just being dumped that had me feeling like shit the last few weeks, it was everything else. First, there was school and having Chas in over half my classes and seeing him with his jail bait girlfriend ALL THE TIME, then it was being dumped, then it was soccer making me super vulnerable making me feel like shit with every fraction of a mistake I make in practice or at a game, then it was the fact that I can’t ever have a moment to myself anymore with my ass full schedule, then school work, and then beautiful Melissa ready to shoot another one of her judgments at me. I was to the point of stress filled teenage depression that I literally BAWLED over the fact that I had to lose the tiniest amount of participation points from my math class to get something I had left in my locker. The only time I had to think about all this bull shit was night time, which distracted me from sending Melissa the good night texts I had promised to send her for the past year and those years to follow. She took this as a sign of neglect I guess, which makes me an ass hole.

•Part 5: So Monday at soccer practice was the first day I noticed Melissa acting strange around me. She was late to practice so I asked where she was and tried to touch her face as a joke to act like I hadn’t seen her in forever (which is normal behavior between us). She leaned away from me like I was someone she didn’t know and told me she had been in school like I was some dumb ass that didn’t know school is where kids go during the day. But Sunday afternoon she was asking me to go to a concert with her this coming weekend. Then Monday night she’s telling Shelby all about how I’m an ass hole for telling her how I feel about her talking about Wyatt. She even told me that she knew I had been feeling like shit and figured that’s why I wasn’t texting her anymore, but apparently she didn’t actually care, cause in the end I was just being a dick. So I have to be told by Shelby all this shit and act like I don’t know anything while I try to act normal with Melissa. Cause I’m not an ass and I don’t start shit for no reason. Which I now see as stupid cause I did have a reason. But I guess, again, I was just being the better person.

•Part 6: Melissa didn’t tell me anything about her recent attitude towards me yesterday when she had plenty of time to suck it up and open her fucking mouth. So today I texted her good night and told her I knew she was mad at me and I was just waiting for her to drop the bull shit and tell me what my problem was. Apparently I’m not a good friend to her and I make her seem like a bad person because I don’t agree with some things that she has to say. She thinks it’s rude of me to tell her when I don’t agree with what she says, or if I don’t want to take her advice. Which is bull shit. Then she brings up how close me and Theresa are and how she wants that to be me and her which is something she always brings up. The funny thing is, I don’t act differently with ANY ONE when I’m having a serious conversation. I speak my mind and say exactly how I feel. I’m not going to accept Melissa’s false judgment like a fucking puppet and be all honky dory with situations I’m not comfortable with. And if Theresa ever had anything to say that would make me feel uncomfortable, then I’d do just the same. That’s how me and Theresa got to where we are. By telling the truth and not taking short cuts to comfort.

•Part 7: Melissa is a close minded self-indulged hypocrite. I’ve put up with so much shit from her; I don’t care how she wants to deal with this situation. Apparently she’s nothing to me, so maybe I can just give her what she has chosen to believe. Honestly, I’m not losing too much there. If anything maybe I’ll get a shred of my non-existent ego back.
September 20th, 2012 at 08:36am