Work And Updates, Just Don't Mix. Please Read! Thanks.

Okay if you all dont know, and I mean come on I have been complaining about it for awhile now. Anyways trying to update the day after a work a long shift, like I did, I really dont feel like updating to be honest. One cause Im tired as hell, two I got nothing at the moment for any of my stories, third Im waiting for my co-writers to date so I dont screw up the story or stories.

Though I know that if I don't try to update today I wont be able to like update until like, I dont know... Maybe Monday if I am lucky? Then there are going to be a few days until I work until 11 and I will not be getting up early to update the next day, sorry guys I LOVE you and all but not that much. Even right now Im trying not to screw up while Im typing because I am just so beat and I have a horritable headache.

So Im sorry I most likely won't be updating today and if I do, it's going to be on a few stories, not all of them. Also updates are going to be very rare in the next few monthes because of well Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, were Im going to be working a lot. If not then Im going to be helping a lot out with family stuff and all that fun junk. What Im trying to say is dont get alarmed when I don't update for weeks during those monthes, cause I'll be lucky to have me time.

Also Im thinking about adding co-writers to the rest of my stories because holy crap, the more I think about what I need to work on the more my head starts to hurt. So if you are intrested with helping me work on "The Dad Is Who?!" and you know if I need help because that story is like number on my list to try and get done. Anyways I'm looking for help on, "Being A Teen Werewolf Part Vampire Is Not Easy!", I have everything almost planned for this story it's just trying to type it or having the time to type it.

So please, please, please, if you want to help with either of those stories, please let me know as soon as possitable. So that we can talk about when you will be able to update and all that.

Thanks you for your time guys, I really hope I hear from someone about the co-writer.

Thanks again,

Mcrtomboy
September 20th, 2012 at 03:40pm