September 21st 2012.

I honestly cannot think of anything better than moving out right now. I haven't had a bad home life, just some mishaps as expected, but I can never shake off the feeling that I'm going to end up in Shitscreek at any moment. It's not that I've even done anything I shouldn't, I just get worried that there's something going to slip up on.

The main downside is where I live though, with extortionate bus fares about it stills takes just under 2 hours to walk from town on a good day (and with typical Cumbrian weather the rain is a pain in the arse when you're walking in it). I miss seeing everyone and keeping up with everything that's going on - I love bumping into random people I haven't seen in a while and just chilling with them, and it always seems to happen when I am in town. There's people like Katie and Zaff who I wanna see more because as much as I love being with Chris a fair percentage of the time it's important to have that 'girl' time ('girl' because we're not the girliest group of people, I'm just too lazy to think of a better word).

I'm also looking forward to moving out to be able to get a job where I don't have to worry about having to turn down work because I have to rely on the stupid buses and then they're really expensive - almost a tenner for a return -.- it's a 10 minute journey each way and it's always late. It would mean it would be easier to get two part time jobs, because there's several which are about 4 - 10 hours each week which would be easy enough to do. I want to start saving so that me and Chris can get our deposit down on a flat for us to move into. I'm not planning on breaking into the £150ish the jobcentre should pay minus rent for mother and my phonebill. I should hopefully have the £165 I'm owed paid back to me soon, and even then that's not being spent on.

I'm ready to properly grow up, and the chance couldn't come any sooner.
September 21st, 2012 at 02:21am