Half Dead

Alright, so I don't visit the homepage of mibba often. Well, never at all really. My browser is already set to take me to my stories so I can update them.

Anyway, the point to this blog entry:
I got a few new comments and recs on Half Dead, and I was wondering why all of a sudden, you know what I mean? But, I thought, like someone really popular just recommended it and their friends liked it. I bugged out when I saw that indigo adam reviewed it and it was on the homepage. I'm still freaking out, I never expected anything like that; it's really cool. It also makes me happy that many like the ending I went with, I always felt a bit... unsatisfied with it, but I've totally changed my mind. I still may add the original ending here in this blog one day. I'm still unsure about that.
Anyway, I just wanted to express this all to you. You probably all think I'm a weirdo or whatever, but eh... I am a weirdo. I thought it was pretty cool to see, and I read the review, while bugging out about it. Is that normal? Sure, I've had other cool things happen, but I think it's because it was one of my stories, that I wrote as a small dedication to my friend, that I'm freaking out, happily, about.
Yeah, I don't know really what else to say, other than that I'm happy that others have happily read it, recommend it and commented. I questioned that story often, at how good it was, I didn't think many liked it. I was very much mistaken.

peace love and santi
September 21st, 2012 at 04:48am