What Would You Do?

Was just having a conversation with a very angry 20 year old brother. His 18 year old ex girlfriend has been demanding she pay him a little over $300 for a suit she bought him when they were together.

Now that they are fully over, she wants the money for it, not the suit, just the money. She has several items of his clothing, a couple bits of jewellery that I had bought for his birthday, and a pair of shoes. She refuses to give these back until he hands over $300.

I've never met this girl, I'm kind of glad I hadn't ever had the chance. I would seriously knock her. She had been cheating on him for a while.

He's trying to find work as well as run his graphic design business - which makes money, but he always gives that to our mother to help out. So it's very annoying she keeps pressing for this money that he doesn't even have.

I've never had anything like this happen to me. My last boyfriend, over the two years we were together bought me an iPod, two phones, a couple of limited edition Gucci perfumes and others, cds, countless amounts of flowers, chocolate, wine, and a $600 ring, which I still wear today. I offered to give everything back at the break up, and all was said was a simple "they belong to you."

So what would you do? I have no idea. Is that right to ask for shit back after you breakup? Or is this chick just a dickhead?

In other news, I was buying some milk and TimTams today, and as I was leaving the supermarket I thought I saw a fucken gecko or some shit on my shoe, freaked out, shook my leg, and realised it was just a damn munched up leaf stuck to my shoe. Sigh.
September 21st, 2012 at 06:50am