Stories and Author Recommendation Part 2

It’s that time again when I give you a list of awesome stories I have either discovered or have been introduced to me. But before I jump into that I want to tell you a few exciting things that are happening.

First off, Master of Disaster is almost coming to an end. I have it all plotted out and it should be two or three more chapters. It’s bittersweet, but I didn’t want to drag it on with meaningless chapters.

Secondly new stories will be started once I have a couple of stuff done. Nothing to Fear will remain on Hiatus until further notice. I am trying to finish The Prince of Lust because it’s long overdue. I am planning to spend two days writing the last chapter meaning I’m gonna have to disconnect my internet because it’s a great distraction.

But here are the stories that will be started soon

Break In

Forsaken original story.

Dying Is A Gift feat Tony Perry from Pierce the Veil.

Chained Hearts

Four new stories and so little time. I think I’m going to speed things up in Frozen. It’s been almost a year so I want to get that done. Also Send Me A Sign should be done in the next six or ten chapters.

Well I think that’s all the news I have. Now for the stories I recommend.

Amor Y Contrabando (Love and Contraband) by Overflowing Ashtray. This is a story involving the Cartel. I’m sure many of you have heard of the movie Savage and it inspired this story. I think it’s amazing and with Emi’s writing you know it’s going to keep you on your toes.

It’s Complicated by so sedated. Feat Zacky Vengeance. This is a sequel to her one-shot“Miserable At Best”. I think it’s going to be a hit. I loved loved the first chapter.

Abandon by Haner’s Harlot. Feat Derek Hale from Teen Wolf. I’ve recently became a fan and I have a story of my own, but I do love this more than mine. It’s a good read and it’s doing well so far.

Sadly this is all I have. I spend more time writing than looking for stories really. It’s why I am asking you guys to recommend me stories to recommend! I’m sure there are stories out there you think deserve a bit more attention. Send a message and let me know because I am too lazy to look up stories.
September 21st, 2012 at 06:12pm