lol remember when I had no life?

Guyysss, seriously, when I had like no type of life I was always freaking on here. I basically spent my entire weekend on Mibba fucking around.

I always tried the chat section or books I never bother to read. Or journals, oh gawd, remember my crappy journals that came out of my ass every hour?

Yep, those were the days. Now whenever I get home I cook, shower, watch TV, go on Facebook and Tumblr and then do my homework. That has literally been my schedule ever since school started.

Mibba seriously needs to be an app or something since I'm rarely on my laptop anymore.

Sooo, I had so much to say and now I forgot...

Uhm, I weigh 88 pounds! Since I'm 5 feet the nurse says it's normal so yay for me. I thought it was mad but whutever now.

I'm still eating like a pig and I never exercise, like...ever. In gym my running is basically jogging and my jogging is basically walking.

lol, what else? Does anyone want to talk!? Since I have nothing to do yet I'll talk to people on here since I lost contact with every. freaking. one.

AND GUYSSS. You remember J? The guy who stares? Yah, he smiled at me today and he has a small dimple. unf.

I was talking to his Physics partner who's closer to me and he was watching me yell at his partner and he was smiling asdfghjkl

I think I'll yell more often now... But like...when you like someone aren't you supposed to get butterflies and crap?

My heart skips a little but other than that I feel shit.

So yeah...does anyone wanna talk? :3
September 22nd, 2012 at 02:50am