Weirdest Dream Ever.

This might have been the weirdest dream I have ever had. Starring Machine Gun Kelly and Alexander Skarsgard.

First I was in a cheerleading outfit on stage with MGK. And he has me bent of his knee. Spanking me! People are watching. Because apparently he's into dom. ( don't lie I know many of you guys can picture him like that.)

Second, I'm in the shower and all of a sudden the water turns to blood. I get out wrap a towel around me and open the door. Guess who is standing there. Alexander Skarsgard giving me the Eric Northman look. And MGK and standing against the wall behind him with his hands in pants.

Third, Alexander and I are hiking up this mountainside and its snowing and he starts stripping. Saying something about loving the view in Sweden. (So I'm guessing we're in Sweden.) And continues walking and then there are human bodies and blood in the snow. And this suit was a gruesome site even for me. Then he stops in the misled of the bodies and tells me to strip. Long story short we had sex.

Forth and last. Alexander, MGK and I are sitting in a bathtub of...if you guessed blood you guessed right. Clearly is its obvious we were going to have sex. Then I see two people watching in the corner. Ian Somerhalder and M.Shadows.

Unfortunately I wake up.

I the first happened was because I re-read this before I went to sleep
September 22nd, 2012 at 05:59pm