grunge + a7x / samcro crossover , gangland

I've become infatuated with the 90's for quite some time. Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beck, Radiohead, Oasis, Placebo, and The Cranberries have been on my mind nonstop. Today, I am dressed for my favorite era. Ripped Nirvana shorts, high waist shorts, shredded fishnets, flannel, minimal makeup and messy hair.

The whole grunge thing is such a good style. I never got how it went out of style. It's such a fantastic look. It's so great.

But my story Gangland (an Avenged Sevenfold and Sons of Anarchy crossover) has been bittersweet so far.

The sweet?

I have awesome readers who subscribe and recommend like nobody's business. I have such a fun time writing about it, and the layout is gorgeous, thanks to my close friend Hannah. (disneyland-acid-trip.)

Over half of my readers have subscribed and that makes me incredibly happy. I adore each and every one of you.

The bitter ? I have a depressing amount of comments. Rachel and Hannah have been awesome commenters. They give me feedback and high lights and it's fantastic! It makes my day.

But it's discouraging not getting comments on something that I spend so much time on. I mean the recommendations are rad and keep me motivated, but I prefer comments, if I'm honest. I wanna know what to include more of, what to exclude, who you guys like and dislike, etc. I want to make this the best I can and I need my reader's help.

If you guys would comment on it, I'd fucking love it. I'll have SAMCRO deliver deathbat cookies to your house. I just need a little feedback.
September 22nd, 2012 at 11:17pm