The aftermath of overexposure to Community + Shipping 101

Do you see! I've started turning everything into an episode title! I pray I don't go to community college one day and expect it to be like this, because that will just prove I'm an idiot.

Anyway, I'm in kind of a mushy mood right now. Not mushy as in The Notebook, but mush as in I've been watching Community all day (not to mention nonstop for the past four days) and it seems to have this affect on me where I turn into an affectionate puppy dog who wants to lick everyone's face -- on the other hand, the show also makes me very horny (I do not know why, exactly). I want to purchase a huge bed and take a nap with all of them, but at the same time I want to have a very... explicit orgy with them all. It took me a couple minutes to find an appropriate word but I couldn't find any one that accurately portrayed how I'm feeling, so we'll just leave it at that.

It may have something to do with the fact that I went running today after four or so crappy, cold days that totally got rid of all my motivation to run. I'm going to miss summer and I just hope I won't get all mopey and depressed once the cold weather really comes in hard, as much as I love winter, no running is no fun for me. Treadmills just don't do the trick.

Anyway, I may be doing a bit of shipping, and this shipping may be for Jeff and Annie. It was difficult for me to understand before, shipping and how hard you can ship two characters, but I am in love with their [very obvious] love and I just can't help it. The only other couple I ship this hard is Castiel and Meg from Supernatural. Because their love is legendary. But my shipping for them is harder sometimes then it is others, because to be honest, my attraction to the characters get in the way and then I end up wanting both of them all for myself.

But my shipping Jeff and Annie harder then Cas and Meg may be due to my absolutely undeniable attraction towards Misha Collins, and the fact that my new found attraction to Joel McHale isn't as big (yet, because who knows?). So as much as I want a Jeff of my own... I want him with Annie.

Maybe I identify with Annie because we've got similar physical attributes, and I'm just living vicariously through her, but you know what? I'm not bothered by it, so I will continue.

Also, I may be doing a little bit of shipping with Annie and Troy, too, but if Jeff/Annie is all the way up here, then Troy/Annie is

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

ttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

dddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn

hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I also watched the chicken fingers episode of Community again and now I am very much craving chicken fingers and I hope to god I can find some to have for dinner.

Cravings suck but I can't help it.

I am very attracted to actors and I also can't help that.

I guess it's good that I've learned to deal with it.

[Note: do you know I wrote this whole thing out, then the window closed? I had to come back and rewrite this entire thing around the same topics. Not fun! I hope it never happens again.]
September 23rd, 2012 at 12:46am