College Equals Bad Health?

Just want to start out by saying I kind of want to change my blog layout but I'm really in the mood to do so. Even if I was I wouldn't know what to change it to.

Moving on, uh since I've started college my eating habits and sleeping schedule is all fucked up. I'm pretty sure its unhealthy. Eating wise, I only eat twice a day and its very little. Usually I eat a mcchicken for lunch and then a slice of pizza, salad and french fries for dinner. That's what I eat every day Monday- Friday. I eat dinner at school so I don't like half their food so I just stick with what I normally eat. I don't think that's healthy. Sleeping wise, I get about 4-5 hours a sleep a night. Even on weekends I get that amount of sleep. I swear by the end of this semester I feel like I'm going to end up in the hospital for something. Which isn't good.

Also, I've been feeling a bit stressed. Not good. Its just homework and things at school and also home. I need a break which I'm going to have in the middle of October. I can't wait for that.

Anything else I must talk about....I've been trying to get around to write things but I just haven't had the time to do so. It sucks. I have all these ideas but no time to write them all day.

Blah, I'm going to go eat food now and relax for tomorrow.
September 23rd, 2012 at 04:48am