I'll complain now -

so i’ve moved back to to my last school/town this past summer, which i thought would be good, until i actually got back here and realized how shitty life is here.

So last school year seemed shitty (being in a completely new town and school). I had no friends, nothing to do with my spare time, and I wasn’t quite positive on what was going on around me at all times. So I got back here, and I now just miss the solitude.

I miss not having to prove anything to anyone, I miss not having to act a certain way, I miss not being questioned about every change in my everyday attitude. I miss not having friends and having time to myself to just think, and contemplate, and be myself. I miss being able to be myself when I talked to people. I wasn’t trying to be out spoken or obnoxious or excited when I got up in front of people or while being approached by a stranger like I am here. Here, where everyone is familiar, I just feel like I have to be that same old loud mouthed prick I am when ever I get just a little bit of the spot light. In my last school/town I had to act on the spot and see how I really am with people and crowds. It might have been a little uncomfortable at times, but at least I was comfortable with myself. Here, I just make myself sick.

Should I even care to bring up the whole Wyatt situation as well?

Just send me back, please.

I’m also smoking a lot more. Like, cigarettes and weed. It’s almost getting to be too much, but with all this stress and self loathing, it’s hard to make myself say no.
September 23rd, 2012 at 09:26am