Feeling Just Peachy, Thanks for Asking

You know what really pisses me off?

When my blogs get deleted for no reason at all. Yes, it follows all Mibba guidelines, yes it is long enough, then why is it getting deleted? Jesus.

As if today didn't suck enough... I feel like people shouldn't have that power, to delete others thoughts and feelings. It's just plain rude.

Here let me rant on and on so that this blog will be long enough and hopefully, if I cross my fingers tight enough, it won't get freaking deleted!!!!

Okay, well my mom's pissing me off. You know, hiding shit and getting all defensive. Funny, how she does that to me.

Half the time she wants me to be the fucking adult and listen to all her problems and then other times I'm a little kid who couldn't possible understand a single thing that happens. And since I'm a little kid I have absolutely no problems at all...Really?

That's how it's going to be?

I blame her for everything. If she had listened to me and my sister 5 years ago then things would be good. She wouldn't have taken that loser Paul back, we wouldn't have moved all the way to fucking Florida. He would never have cheated on her, and I would never have ended back up at "home" with a total lack of all the people who ever said they cared about me.

Everybody leaves and nobody ever listens to me.
September 23rd, 2012 at 11:45pm