September 23rd 2012.

I'm getting so wound up in this house to the extent that starting my blog will actually help me.

It's just over 2 days until my birthday and I'm not excited in the slightest. I know turning 19 isn't one of the big birthdays but it's not the point. I just don't want to be let down by who is in Kendal because loads of people have gone to college/university so I'm unable to see many people. I really hope that Katie and/or Meg manage to pull through and meet up with me just to have something done.

I hate the fact that I'm being sectioned out over the missing money in my house - I'm the only one not allowed anyone in the house and have to end up sat in the freezing cold for hours (I still can't properly feel my feet!) which is basically implying that me and Chris have stolen the money when we haven't been anywhere near it. It's even stupider that despite the money being moved away from where it was so only one person knows where it is yet I'm still not allowed in. It's just stupid because it makes it feel like I'm not welcome around here any more.

Although it makes it easier for when I go to my jobseekers to explain I may not be in the house much longer because of being treated like a 15 year old girl again and then when I tell them I'm homeless there's backing for that. I can't wait to just be out of this house, I'm too old for "you're only allowed your boyfriend around when there's someone else in the house" when for the past 2 and a half years they've been more than happy to let me have whoever around because as my mum said, she trusts my judgement.

Get me out now seriously.

I'm just going to try and be more positive so that things are a little bit more bearable, though having somewhere to rant is actually helping.
September 24th, 2012 at 12:31am