Banners. New Stories. Beta.

Hello lovely writers,
How is everyone's day going? Mine is actually going great even though I'm going crazy with all theses story ideas that I've been having lately. Well let me start off with saying that I'm going to try my hardest to finish up the stories that I'm already writing, but since two of them our on the back burner until I get rid some of this writers block that have towards them, I'm going to focus on four new stories I have either publish or have yet to make public.

Anyways,
Let me begin with how I'm in need of a graphic designer for some of my new stories. So if you are really good at designing banners and are interested in the job then please message me. And we will get down to busy on what I will need and stuff like that. I should probably tell what stories will need banners.

First one;;
Name;; Bullseye (Subject to change because the name doesn't really wow me. Haha)
Starring;; Hawkeye and Hayden Panettiere as Clare St. James.

Second one;;
Name;; Uncharted Destination
Starring;; Channing Tatunam and Ashley Benson as Jason Michelson and Audrey Cooper o

Third one;;
Name;; Trahsion
Starring;; Danny Worsnop and Mary Kate Olsen as Kathrine Matthews

Fourth one;;
Name;; Burning Desire
Starring;; M Shadows and Ashley Greene as Emma Winchester

Again if you're instead in helping me out then please message me and I will give you a more detailed insight of whatever story you chose to make a banner for. Also please don't hesitant to your input in because I love when people do that.

On to my next topic is that I'm on the look out for a beta writer for my stories because I never seem to catch all of my grammatical errors, so if you're a wonderful writer and can help me then please connect me ASAP and I will send you some of my writes that you can help me make better.

The other thing that I have to talk about is about new stories I have coming out which as you can see above that is about four out the eight I have coming out in the next year or so. Anyways the other four are either sequels to my other stories or all new stories that will randomly pop into my brain. Anyways look foreword to seeing two new Avenged stories that either star Zacky Vengeance, The Rev or Synyster Gates. Also I have like so many ideas for two original stories that will be out sometime next year if I have all my stories finished by then, but anyways those should be out by then.

Now that I've gotten all that said and done I shall get back to writing up my first few chapters for about three of my stories both new and old. So I bid you guys fair winds and I look foreword in writing for you guys.

May the odds be in your favor,
Jamie.
September 24th, 2012 at 01:47am