Favorite Walking Weather?

Image

I adore walking in the rain. Especially when there's not much wind, and you can actually stand under an umbrella without the wind beating the crap out of it.

And I don't mind my shoes or my clothes getting wet.
I find the rain very relaxing.
And when the rain has stopped, I love to admire how the leaves of flowers and trees glitters with all their raindrops.

I can't wait for the snow to fall, though.
Snow is definitely my favorite kind of weather to walk in.
It's so pretty, calm and it leaves a bit of blue in everything.
It's also my favorite weather to photograph in. You see something you want to take a picture of, you take the picture, and the picture is blue.

With my iPod, headphones, camera and a warm scarf, I can walk in the snow for days. Trying to capture the snowflakes falling, follow the footprints the animals left in the snow and see kids running around with their tongues out, trying to catch the many snowflakes.

But if you throw a snowball at me, I'll laugh and pretend I found it funny, even though what I really want to do is to throw a snowball right back at you in your face.
But my aiming skills are non-existent, so I can't hit anything even if I tried.

What's your favorite weather to walk in?
September 24th, 2012 at 09:58pm