Botox

My doctor wants me to get Botox. Why does she want me to get Botox? For my headaches.
I don't know how I feel about it. I mean it would be nice to be off one medication. I've been trying to decrease the amount I'm on. I'm also going to try and get off another tomorrow when I see my psych, so have to see how that goes.
The medication she'll take me off gives me bad side effects like blanking out periods of time, though it's only a few seconds, but still it's annoying, and I'm messing up my other medications, because of it. I also get numbness in my knees and feet, and tingling in them, all not very fun. Then you think of the side effects of Botox, and they don't look very fun either, but you only have to get it once every three weeks, which would be nice, but also how much does it cost? She didn't tell me that.
I hate headaches and all the tension in this house has triggered me to get a migraine, I hadn't had one for like four days, which is a long time for me, and they had to have a huge fight and and now I've had one for two days, and who knows how much longer it will go on?
Anyways was just hoping typing things out would help me sort out my thoughts.
September 25th, 2012 at 12:27am