Halloween

THIS IS MY FIRST OFFICIAL BLOG.

Sorry, I just had to get that out there. My dream journal doesn't really count as a real blog, at least not to me.

Hey Mibba, or whoever is bothering to read this. I doubt I have anyone subscribed to my account, so I'll just wait and see what happens.

Halloween is on my mind. Maybe it's too early to think about it, but since Wal-Mart and other stores are already selling candy and costumes, I'm already getting into the spirit of Halloween. Not to mention that I usually leave my costume decision to the last minute and am inevitably forced to buy something off-the-rack at Wal-Mart's Halloween clearance section. Maybe it's good to think about costumes this early.

Anyway. I want to be a fairy. Not a cutesy little fairy like Tinkerbell, but a dark fairy. Truth be told, I just wanted an excuse to wear dark, unusual makeup. You can't just go out to school wearing midnight blue lipstick, super dark eyeliner, and deep blue eyeshadow. It just isn't done, and people think you look weird. Halloween is really the one chance I have to do this, so I'm taking it.

On another note, I'm currently writing a story called Chill. It's about a quiet, teased girl named Allie falling in love with the school quarterback, Logan. So... it's pretty cliche, but I love it. I baby it, so check it out if you will. I'd sure appreciate any feedback.

Another story I'm writing is Bread and Water. It's about a girl who falls in love with the wrong boy. It's basically a forbidden love story of sorts.

Hey, if you made it this far, thanks for reading!
September 25th, 2012 at 05:06am