Me? Writing a Story? No Way!

Hmm so yes.. I've decided that I want to write a decent, or atleast semi decent, story. I'm quite excited but I have no freaking idea how this is going to work out and knowing me I will get sick of it in no time...

But omg! I'm back! Doing something other than just reading other stories and what not and I'm excited! I've been quite busy but in two day I have holidays and so I'm hoping to get a lot of stuff done.

But as for my story!!
The one thing I'm going to have trouble with is how to write it and how to paragraph and such.
Also with the length of chapters... xD so not a lot at all right?

So if anyone can link me to something that could help me through this small dilemma. I'm really excited and I actually like what I have written so far..

This is the summary thingy (:

'Abby believes she has everything until she catches her boyfriend cheating, her best-friends b*tching about her and her parents filing for divorce.

Now her life is hell and she has no one to turn to, that is until she meets Lakyn and his friends. They offer a new life. But is this the life for her? Or do they have their own secret motives?'

Originally, it was meant to be a vampire story but I can't write those for shiz and so it's not now haha no clue where it's going but I quite like what I've written so far...

If anyone wants to read what I've got and can give me constructive criticism then that would be fab and just let me know (:
PM me or something...

I'm really hoping that this works out so thanks guys (:
September 25th, 2012 at 11:53am