Lion fight

Lion fight?! Lion fight?! Omg, where?! I know, I know, I'm excited too. Sadly, there is no lion fight and hopefully there never will be one because using animals for entertainment is very, very wrong. Remember that, children.

No, this blog isn't about lion fights, please, this is me. There is never anything that interesting in what I have to say. This is just my regular update on my life...enjoy. Today's update is THRILLING, don't you worry, my friends. Not that I really have anything planned to say, I mainly just bullshit for as long as I can get away with without the fear of being reported to a mental asylum.

Oh my god, my English teacher patted my head yesterday. Is she even allowed to do that? I was all depressed-looking because the STUPID idiot sat me with these two twatty girls that I can't stand, and I was like "ugh", so obviously, I wasn't going to speak to them. Then, when she was walking around talking to people, she came up to me and made me say my interpretations of some stupid prologue thing. Anyway, once I did that, she was like "great. Cheer up, Em" and patted my head. She PATTED my head. Like I'm some sort of dog or something, god I know I'd been rolling around in puddles at break, but there's no need to get like that. I found it very patronising.

Nah, she's alright really, but she thinks she's really cool. She always calls me "Em", and she calls my friend Chelsea "Chels" and "Luce" for Lucy omfg XD oh, and the simple fact that she says "dude" who the fuck even says that anymore?! And especially at 30 years old, jesus christ.

Oh, and btw, the new pairing that everyone should ship is Pot-Newell, if you don't get that, then you're stupider than me and that is SAYING SOMETHING.

Was this the highlight of your day or was this the highlight of your day?
September 25th, 2012 at 10:53pm