No sequel/Late fanfic updates/School/ PROBLEMS!! (A/n)

Okay! First off, let me say that only a few of my stories are going swell.

I'm thinking about stopping my Sqeuel for my Asking Alexandria slash. Not cause "I quit" but cause I have no clue how to lace up a the plot and I don't really have the time for it..

My Racky is great so updates will be flowing as well as my Andley and the Jakain slash. The update will be slow. Within 3-5 days maybe longer.

I haven't been feeling good. Problems at home and other shit. I try to type but I'm too tired. Plus high school. I'm already not knowing at the simplest things in classes (I'm not the brightest bulb...) It's my eleventh year too so I have to try harder. I mean, my grades are in the A's and B's range but the school I go to is horrible. I can't explain it. The teachers don't know how to control the class, students are loud, full of ignorant kids. The ghetto black kids that have an attitude at anything and WONT STOP TALKING! I'm black myself, yes, but this school is 98% full of them. Out of control. JUST...The school is a mess. I'm trying to stay on top of school work. I'm also trying to get my temps and a job soon. You know, I'm 16 and my parents wants me out.

Working on a Original Fiction tho on my free time in my notebook. Really what I'm saying is that I need a break. Whatever story I have out will be continued but chapters will be posted only when I can.

Hope you guys undetsand.

OH and I'm doing good in Media Art. I hope to become really skilled with a camera for my photography career when I get older.

Again, sorry for the afuckinga sequel being cut. Many was looking forward for it. Sorry. I feel horrible.
September 25th, 2012 at 11:06pm