So Angry

So I finally got off my anti-psychotic, lets all hope I don't go crazy, but that's not the point, I got off it and the stupid doctor won't let me wean off it, well obviously he has never had withdrawal symptoms before. I have once before stopped taking this medication without a doctors supervision, I have done this with many medications, very stupid I know and after doing it with this medication I learned my lesson, with this medication I go through withdrawals and it is like hell. I never ever want to go through it again, I only lasted three days before I had to take it again.
He tells me "With the new medication you're going to be on, you won't have withdrawals." I don't believe him. It's hard to believe him, if I have them I will go crazy at him.
He doesn't know what it's like to not sleep for 3 days, shake the whole time, and feel the worse headache and you just feel so sick.
See where the anger comes from, he is going to let me go through that after I asked to be weaned off of it, I also heard even when you're being weaned off of it, it's still hell.
He also wouldn't even listen to a word I say, and wouldn't listen to the new medications I'm on. I don't know why I had to see him, he isn't the usual doctor I see. If I have to see him again next month, I am switching, I do not like him at all.
Rant over.
September 26th, 2012 at 12:31am