Okay today I found out that..

Okay so today I found out that my 'friend' is dating my ex.. and that When I'm sad.. There is this one kid in my class who will do the most ridiculous things to make me laugh or even smile. It's the best thing ever.. c: When I found out about my friend and my ex I was kinda crying a little bit in class.. then he came up and like started dancing and stuff and it was sooo funny.. and like I'll make this weird ringning noise and he will be like BANANA PHONE. and he'll like scream it in the middle of class.. It's the funniest thing ever.. he is soo funny.. c: I can't even be a little bit sad without him being utterly hilarious to try to make me smile or laugh. It's so great.. So now I know when I'm at school.. and I'm upset.. he can tell and make the stupidest noises and faces..
And so today.. it was so funny.. when I trip sometimes I yell things.. and one time I yelled
HOLY WHITE KIDS.
and I told him about it and he was like Holy white kids? and I was like yes and he was saying that after everything for the rest of the day. He tripped? HOLY WHITE KIDS.
and we got little cube things for math and I saw a black one and I was like OMIGAWD IT'S BLACK. and he thought I meant it racially. and he was like o_o and now when I'm sad he'll be like OMIGAWD IT'S BLAACCKKK. it's soo funny.. c:
Well.. Yeah.. that's all I had to say. Bye bro.
~Catiee<3
September 26th, 2012 at 06:20am