Some girls need to calm their vaginas, like, seriously.

Okay so my school is rude enough to make Freshman do gym every single fucking day of the week.

Liek, why? Now I have to stretch my muscles and it hurts. I haven't used any of my muscles in years and now this lady comes along and tells me to work on my posture.

Thanks but no thanks, my posture is freaking perfect.

But on the other hand, L is in my gym class.

Image

That boy makes me happy. Not in a perverted way though...in a nice way. I mean, if I just liked his face then I'd make all kinds of jokes and sexual preferences, but not for him.

He's too freaking good for that. AND LOOK AT ME RAMBLING ABOUT MY CRUSH.

BUT ANYWAYS, in gym today there's this girl named "Jess" and she flirts...a lot. And she and L were put in the same team and she fucking touched him, more than ten freaking times.

At first I was like

Image

and then I was like

Image

And in the end I just got really sad because liek...L is freaking awesome and I'm freaking awesome too but not as other girls.

I mean, if I was, L would finally say hi to me, but he didn't....yet.

But seriously Jess needs to stawp touching him before I fucking go ape shit on her. She's pretty so she can get any guy.

I just want L to say hi but he's shy I guess.

And you know how high school changes everyone?

It's not even an entire month of high school and all the nice girls are whores and it makes me sad and all blech because what if I turn into a slut....

.....

LOL nvm, I'm too uglay for that. But people have changed and yeah....

How're you guys?
September 29th, 2012 at 12:44am