Halloween Urban Legands?

What's up mibba so here is the deal, I just posted a new short story in The Open Lantern and I based it off of a scary urban legend we have around here.

It's called The Lady in White and the way it goes is that woman was killed on her wedding night, by her husband out on Belles Isle so if you drive out the Belles Isle woods in the middle of night, turn off your engine, turn you head lights on and of three times and call out the name of the lady in white then she'll come out of the woods and walk up to your car.

I don't know what her name is and I don't know what happens after she walks up to your car, there are a lot of different stories about what happens after she walks up to your car, but I'm not sure which one is true, all I know is no matter what version of the the story it is, it always has the same beginning which is what i just told you.

People drive out to Belles Isle in the middle of night, all the time trying to guess this woman's name, and see what she does after she walks up to your car and I'm just not that brave to try. I mean don't get me wrong I love me some horror and Halloween is my favorite holiday, but even i have limits.

So I was wondering do you guys know of any spooky urban legends? and if you go can you tell them to me, I might be brave enough to try them, but I love hearing about them.

Also what do you think of our urban legend, the lady in white?
September 29th, 2012 at 06:01am