Drunk Blog and Borderlands 2

I drank last night. I woke up a few hours ago and I'm drinking another beer so I'll probably be drunk all over again by the time this blog is done

Yesterday I bought two games! Feels pretty good to buy stuff again. I bought Borderlands 2 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl so my boyfriend and I can beat each other up. I like being Link and Kirby.

I like Borderlands because of all the different type of guns you can find. I was always Mordecai because of his skill tree, sniping speciality, and his attacking bird. My bird was fearsome. I think it could attack 5 people at once, but I didn't play it long enough to upgrade my stuff all the way. It's a good game though. It's an open-world, lots of missions, and tons of different guns all over the place. No dragons though.

Borderlands 2 is pretty much the same except it's more polished. I'm Maya on that one. I was the Assassin, Zero when I started, but I noticed that his special power is basically the same as Lillith's Phasewalk on Borderlands 1, where she disappears for a bit, but can't attack anyone until she comes out of it which in my opinion is boring. The Siren, Maya on Borderlands 2 is much cooler. Her power is Phaselock. She can freeze people in the air, leaving them open to the shoosting. I haven't played enough of it to really give it any critique but it is pretty much like the first Borderlands. Oh, and the shooting is way better and feels better.

Today, I'm going to ask my boyfriend if he can take me to Subway and possibly get more beers. I want to have a fire tonight with him and a friend. It's a lazy day today in the household. My mom is sitting here playing Twilight Princess and my boyfriend was sleeping, but then he left because he forgot his phone in a field where he was sitting last night for some reason. We do strange things when drinking, like that time I was trying to write then I decided I was going to go outside and lie on my lawn because I wanted to gaze at the sky. I had my boyfriend's drivers license in my pocket and it fell out. Then this old guy who has a crush on my mom came by and mowed the lawn, so I thought his driver's license was done for.
I ended finding it in a hole a month later. Maybe I put it there and forgot. Lucky.

Questions:

Do you drink? What do you drink? Do you play games? Do you like Borderlands or Super Smash Bros? How do you feel about Kirby?
September 30th, 2012 at 12:36am