31 Day Writing Challenge... #27 - I Hate Him

27. Which character is your least favorite and why?

Mr. Wickham or John because he was an assh*le. He was all nice to me then I found out he was telling Cassie crap behind my back. He tried to turn Kathy against me but it didn't work. She doesn't just listen to people tell her about people talking about her, she goes to that person and confronts them. We ll came to me and I told her that she knew me I talk behind people back. If I have something to say I'd rather say it to the person face so thatt I know that they got exactly what I meant and didn't get it mix up. I hate him and I would kick his ass if I got the chances. Unlike Mr. Wickham he didn't end up with or dating anyone I was friend with but I could understand Elizabeth's betrayal when she found out Wickham was a liar and a cheat. the reason I choes this character was because I hated him so much for what he did that when I was trying to write him I would get all pissed and it would show in my work. He would be extra mean and evil, Like super vilian. It would get so bad that i would have to rewite some of his pats in order to make seens out of the story. it time comsuming and I would have trouble with it. it only made me madder at him.

Thursday, ‎September ‎27, ‎2012
September 30th, 2012 at 02:25am