Should I Make This Into a Story?

Hi! So..I want to make this into a story. It'll be a Frikey {Frank Iero||Mikey Way.} Anyway, I'm just not sure. It would be based on the song 'How To Save a Life' by The Fray.

Anyway, here's half of a chapter I've already written;

I looked at the school I would be going to for the next two years. Pencey Prep high, the school where all the richest of kids go. Of course, I'm not rich, I'm just here because my parents are.

Shoving my hands inside my snug skeleton hoodie, I walk inside, making my way to locker 231 and then shoved my bag inside, waiting for the bell to ring.

All I wanted was this day to be over and done with, because I already know I'm going to be bullied like last year.

Walking into music class, I sit in the very back. I'm not a bad kid, but when you sit in the back you're called a teachers pet, if you're in the middle, you're a target for getting things thrown at you, but if you're in the back you're safe.

Letting my eyes wander, they land on a boy. He has messy dirty blonde hair and black square glassed, a set of adorable hazel eyes hiding behind them.

I wasn't able to look away, and that's probably why the boy with bed head raven black hair cought me looking. The boy looked angry, but he also looked curious.

He looks away, and so did I, blushing red in the cheeks. God, how could I have been so stupid? No one wants to be looked at by lame ass Frank Iero, the gay dork.

Unable to peel my eyes away for too long, I look back at the boy, shocked to see the boy with raven black hair talking to him, this thumb pointing in my direction.

Suddenly, the boy I couldn't stop looking at blushes, shaking his head no madly. When the boy with raven black hair looked at me, so did the boy with square glasses.

I look away, biting down on my lip ring. God, how had I let my eyes wander onto that poor innocent looking boy so quickly?

Shaking my head, I move further away from them, not looking up once during the whole class.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Anyway, that was a bit of a chapter I have in my drafts. Should I keep it going? I mean, I like it, but I don't want to write something no one will read.

Comments? :c
September 30th, 2012 at 07:49am