My New Website

So I recently created a website for all of the Harry Potter fans who love the Marauders. If you don't know who they are, then just know that they are the creators of The Marauder's Map. James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and even Peter Pettigrew attended Hogwarts once and that is what the site is about.

It's mainly a roleplaying site where you can role play with others during the Marauder's Era. You don't have to roleplay as a Marauder either! You can actually be whoever you want. You choose! You are able to have your own avatar and your own signature. There is a Sorting Hat Quiz. You can apply to be a Teacher, a Head of House, a Prefect, or a Head Boy/Girl. With those positions, you get more authority over members. But you must not take advantage of it! You can find those applications in Dumbledore's Office!

There is many places where you can roleplay, but if you prefer to just interact with other members, take a seat in the Great Hall and you can talk about anything you want. Even topics unrelated to the Marauders.

If you love to write fanfictions over the Marauders, you can go to the library and post your story in there for others to read. If you love to read Marauder fanfictions, you can just read if you'd like. : )

It's brand new so I don't have any members and I am trying my hardest to get it out there. Please join! I know it's going to be a slow start, but I really think if we can get it going, it's going to be great!

Thanks for reading guys and please join!

http://maraudersera-rp.webs.com/
September 30th, 2012 at 11:50pm