31 Day Writing Challenge... #29 - The Beginning

29. Did you start this story in the hopes of gaining some kind of fame or did you do it for yourself?

I writing because it is my passion. I do it for my own pleasure and to refine me skill. I think I getting better at it. Or at least I hope I'm getting better. It not that I don't enjoy it when people want me to write and request it but I like to think I do it more for my own needs and wants. Sometimes I do do thinking upon request. I wrote a segue to a story I had no intention on. I will also not say that I don't do it to please others was rarely the main reason.

When it comes to this specific story I will honestly say I started this it out of a need to voice on what was happening to me. I wanted to put my point of view out there. I told myself it was to see if maybe I was over reacting or wasn't seeing some point in which I had truly had given Cassie the idea that I was trying to steal her boyfriend. That maybe I was mad at the wrong people or miss some feeling of another person that would explain the misunderstanding and or rumors. In truth I wrote to make me feel better and to be a vindictive wench.

In the end all that happened was that most of the reader agreed with me. I wasn't being dramatic and overreacting. I was right and knowing that other people saw it my way made me feel better but most of all I extremely happy with myself because I had written a story to it complete end. It sat well with me.

I also thought that it would never get back to me so my personal feeling would still be mine. Damn Jemi and his Nancy Drew like ways.

‎Saturday, ‎September ‎29, ‎2012
October 1st, 2012 at 02:49am