Who wants to join or rejoin The Open Lantern? Also I have a question about Slender Man.

Hey, do you remember the open lantern, well it's come to my attention that some people got taken off and I didn't do it, at first I just assumed the people who were gone just left, but now I'm hearing differently.

So to make things clear I did not kick you off of The Open Lantern and if you are no longer on the authors list and you knew you were before and would like to rejoin, just tell me and I'll at you back or if you just want to join period, tell me and I'll add you.

I'm making a blog about it because someone said that they were taken off, but I know for sure that I didn't take anyone off, I thought the people were gone just left because they didn't want to do the story anymore, but from the way it looks they were somehow taken off without I or them doing so.

I was originally only going to try and contact the people on the comment list, but in hind sight not everyone who was involved in the story asked to be on through the comment list and some of the people on the comment list accounts are no longer active so I don't know if that means that they are no longer on mibba or if it just means they have a different account, but if anyone was once on The Open Lantern or just wants to join then just tell me and I'll add you.

Now on to my question about Slender Man, I recently heard about him just two days ago and his story is pretty interesting to me, but one part of his story I heard about got mt thinking about something.

OK so I heard in on of the versions of slender man that if he captures you you'll pass out and wake up tied up in the woods with a large log hanging over your head and he'll ask you question and if you get it wrong he'll break both your arms and legs, but if you get it right he'll slowly slide one of his finger down your throat and pull out your heart, but what I was wonder about is, what will he do if you just don't answer him?

Will he drop the log on your head or will he just leave you alone?
October 1st, 2012 at 03:40am