Mibba In Class and Something I Must Ask.

Alright, I'm gonna go a little out of order here, because I have a serious question I need to ask, and have answered. Okay, more like a few.

1) Do half rhymes exist?
2) Anyone remember Jon Lajoie? He sings those stupid songs on youtube (i.e. Everyday Normal Guy and Radio Friendly song)
3) Provided you have Mibba access at school, how often do you post and write from class?

Yeah, I did it. I started my journal with some questions, and frankly, I eel like they're different from the question craze that swept Mibba a whie ago. Well, aside from the second one. That one is just me going back into the weird part of youtube from a sudden memory of thinking Jon Lajoie was hilarious at one point.

Oh yeah, one more questions for those of you who came from Quizilla.
4) Wouldn't it be cool if Mibba got a quiz section?

Yeah, Mibba is a writing site, and a reading site. But everyone knows the horrors of the sickening disease of Writer's Block. Or hell, even just needing a break for a few minutes to get some thinking done on what Sally's gonna say to Jack when he gets off the bus. So I think it'd be a fun little breather to have some quizzes to take. Just mindless little nothings to laugh at the answers, then get bak to doing the dirty work of being a Mibbian.

---

Oh the joys of Mibba in class. I love it, and I'm guilty of doing quite a bit of posting from the innocent classroom. And entering a few too many contests. I love having Mibba in school. There's an endless site of something to read instead of doing something productive, like work.

For anyone who can't experience this joy, I really feel for you.
October 1st, 2012 at 10:11pm