Something New Series Notes

This is a continuous 'verse, however, every single addition you will be able to read as a stand alone fic. I have decided that there is going to be a prequel to this story, but that won't be for a while seeing as there are two other stories I am focusing my attention on aside from this 'verse of stand alone chapters. Reading any of these individual stories will not affect your reading--if you so choose--of the story attached to this. There will be no spoilers, aside from the fact that you know Castiel and Dean will end up together. 

All this 'verse contains is smut. No plot will be plotted on. Some of the stand alone smuty chapters may contain triggers or squicks; I will make sure to make it abundantly clear what each story entails. If there is some sort of sexual thing I haven't made these two do and you want me to write it, message me and I will tell you whether or not I'm already planning on it, or if I will take the suggestion and add it to my list. 

I would like to say a specials thanks to Beta for soothing my insecurities about my ability to write smut one pervy sex scene at a time. 

You can also read this story on these sites: Tumblr | LiveJournal | FanFiction | AO3

More notes may be added as I see fit, though I will state if any are.
October 2nd, 2012 at 03:14pm