Yet Another Blog About NaNoWriMo (Help me, please, veteran NaNo-ers?)

So, this is going to be my first year doing NaNo! I'm not quite sure what to expect. If you're a veteran NaNo writer, do you think you could drop me a comment to let me know what exactly happens throughout the month of November. I mean, I obviously know that I write 1,667(?) words a day for the whole month and all that, but is there anything else I should know before I get submerged in a month of writing?

On another NaNo related note, story ideas!

I started with a list of nearly 20 ideas, and have managed to narrow it down to 5. Mind giving me a hand?

1. Armed with her father's journals and her mother's pictures, Abigail Hughes sets off to recreate her parents' journey across the globe. On her way, she'll not only find what she's been looking for, but a few unexpected things along the way.


2. Daniel and Olivia reminisce about the history of their relationship as it comes to a close. The hopes they had, the memories they made, the regrets that haunt them are all brought into the light in what feels like a horrid nightmare.


3. Romina Shepard has been in the limelight her whole life. There are parties, premieres, clothes, and boys. Lots of boys. She's never really known what she's been missing. That is, until she comes across a boy that doesn't seem to care about who she is and then Romina can't help but wonder what she's been missing out on.


Drop me a comment with which one you like most! Who knows, I'm so in love with all of these that I might end up writing the other 3 on here! Thanks, lovelies!
October 2nd, 2012 at 11:44pm